Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Week 2

Well after 4 weeks of this course I realized that I am to make a new post for each week not just comment on the original post!!! Another learning curve along the way; so here is the comments that I have made regarding each week only as a new post instead of a comment!!! 1. Well I have tried this a few times this week and it never appears to published I got a quick comment to work so here I am again trying to complete assignment 2. When I looked at assignment 2 I realized it was easy (other then posting again in this BLOG) I am already an active user of facebook, LinkedIn and when I started this blog last week I set up a google circle of friends. I did take some time this week to look at some of the suggested weblinks. Well week 2 comments done lets hope week 3 BLOG comments are easier then this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment