Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Week 3

Here is week 3 comments as a new post instead of a comment under Week 1 post!! Week 3!! Twitter was easy to set up and even easier to locate people and groups to follow!! Will I continue to update tweets? I hope to find the time to check on the account periodically however I do not see the need or have the desire to download the Twitter app to my phone. Maybe at a later date when I have free time to sit and browse on the internet I can look into the many useful features that Twitter has to offer. RSS feeds honestly had no idea what they were until this assignment. I have signed into the SOLS & Library news feed and found the information interesting. I will have to start looking to see what other websites offer RSS feeds. Twitter and RSS feeds could be useful in a library setting as it offers a quick reference to patrons as to the upcoming events and news of the library. Easy to track and user friendly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment